Monday 30 September 2013

TBR Pile of October

So many books...so little time...that's like the truest quote ever. EVER. Anyways, since school started there's been less times to read, but I'm squeezing every single opportunity I can! There's a bunch of books I want to read for October, both from the library, and from my own bookshelf. Below are a list of books that I want to read for this month. There's going to be a few that I probably end up not reading, or some books that'll be added to this pile along the month. 

1. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
I'm actually already starting it, but I I'll go into October reading it XD Loving this is far, I miss Rose but Sydney is awesome too and this is a great spin-off of Vampire Academy.

2. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Come on, you expect me not to read this after The Golden Lily? Heck yah I am! Getting ready for The Fiery Heart. Then I'll have to wait a whole year for the next book. The horror. THE HORROR.

3. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
I've been putting this off for a whole now, but I'm still determined to read it. The cover is so pretty and I've got a good feeling about this book. I trust my guts.

4. Nick and Norah's Infinate Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
This was sitting right next to Dash and Lily's Book of Dares, so why the heck not. I can guarantee you there's going to be a review for this book. YESH.

5. The Diviners by Libba Bray
This is such a heavy and big book omg. The cover is alluring and the size of the book makes me feel smart. No, seriously. I like reading big books. Plus, Libba Bray seems to be a great author. 

6. Ink by Amanda Sun
Oh, gosh. I've been waiting for this book for SO long. Finally it's in my hands. Seriosuly, the plot sounds so interesting, it's like those books you can't can not read. Double negative there. 

7. The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart 
Every girl needs a break from post apocalyptic corrupt worlds with zombies, so what's better than this short chick lit book? 

8. Wild Awake by Hilary Smith
Again, I've had my eye on this for so long. So long, so long. I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN AHOLD OF IT. I have another good feeling about this book. Trusting my guts XD

9. Hourglass by Myra EcEntire
This cover is like perfection yo. It looks so cool. I believe it will become a new favourite of mine. I've had some doubts whether to read this book or not, but I decided I should. 

10. That Summer by Sarah Dessen
Im not the biggest, bestest fan if Sarah Dessen, but I did enjoy her books I read, so I still decided to read this. I love summer books. I'm actually quite excited to read this. 

11. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass
There's this need toward to this book to be read. It demands to be read. It begs to be read. Come on, I can't ignore the pleas of this book. I just can't.

That's it! Well that's my confirmed list for now. It's not a lot, but I can guarantee you that there's gonna be a lot of other books added during the month. I don't follow the rules. Heck, I don't even follow my own rules. XD Comment which books you want or planning to read during October! 

angela 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Published.. Blogger Templates