Sunday 20 April 2014

HIHIHIHI hi

we have trouble regularly posting, and its not our fault, really. with school and lots of other life stuff going on, its hard to find time. I know that isn't really an excuse because lots of other people still find time to blog but UKNOWAT we aren't them so dont judge us please ^.^

the other day I was at the library, I realized that somehow, I always ended crawling on the ground looking for books on the bottom shelf. it doesn't seem too awkward to me but I realized how weird it is for other people. who's that weird girl crawling on the ground...anyways, because of #shortpeopleproblems, I always jump up and down trying to look at books on the top shelf. yeah, im kinda embarrassing when it comes to libraries. um.

so yeah. there you go. im going to try and find time to blog but I cant promise anything. im bad at promises.

angelalalallama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Published.. Blogger Templates