Saturday 9 November 2013

Update

wow, so it's been like a long time. I'm sorry I haven't posted ANYTHING for the last while, and the truth is, I have no time. I'm still in school and I'm one of those people who have to work extra hard to get good grades. Some people get their work finished and have tons of free time, but when it comes to me, if I get it done and do a good job, the day's over and time for school. Again. I've scraped the remaining of whatver time left into reading, and I just can't seem to write reviews and blog :(( Oh, plus it's...NANOWRIMO. I'm pretty crazy. I have no time to blog but I try to write a novel in a month. So far, I'm failing epically. BUT NO FEAR. THE WEEKEND IS HERE. I actually have very little homework this week, and it's a long weekend, so I'm going to get back into this. WOOTWOOT. okay wish me luck :) you'll see me shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Published.. Blogger Templates