Tuesday 3 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: #1 Ten 2014 Books We're Dying to Read


It’s Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and Bookish) and the topic is:
2014 WE'RE DYING TO READ

ANGELA'S PICKS *\^o^/*

Alright. I'm a bit of a rebel. LOL no, but sorry. I can't stick to ten books. The thirteen of them needs to be here. There's just no other way ya know?

*In no particular order*

1. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi 

Warner. That is all. <3

  
2. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Wow man, with that ending? I can't believe that you think I can wait for this. Like I need it RIGHT NOW. NOOOW YOU HEAR ME. 

3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

A little dispointed with the covers but the first two books were AMAZING. Keep going Stephanie Perkins :)

4. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Aarrhgg, can't wait for the cover. Anyways, the first two books just blew me away like a hurricane. LOL I'm so funny right. no. But they completely took me by surprise. Plus, the Darkling. Love ya :**

5. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordon

Last book guys, hold on while I drown in my tears.

6. Split Second by Kasie West

Well damn. Pivot Point was grëãt. (I think putting accents on letters make them seem more fancy)

7. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

Everything about this books is just about perfect. The cover, author, plot asdfghjkl.

8. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Sheperd 

The Madmans Daughter was a great debut. This looks great, too. It does, it really does. 

9. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill

Sorry, I judge books by their cover. And this one is amazing. Besides that, this plot sounds just like my type of thing and Meant to Be is on my To-Read list. 

10. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
After the summery, how can you not want to read this. Give to me puleaaase.

11. Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Please, anything this lady writes, I read. 

12. The Geography of Me and You by Jennifer E. Smith

My apologies if I keep saying that every book sounds amazing. It's the truth.

13. Second Star by Alyssa Sheinmel

A Peter Pan retelling you say? I'M IN.
  
Angela :3

This is Zoe here. I've got some books I'm looking forward to, and these are in no particular order either. I think I'm doing this too late, so I'll write this down, do pictures later. 

1. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
2. Cress by Marissa Meyer
3. The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare
4. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
5. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
6. The Shadow Throne by Jennifer Nielsen
7. Untitled (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J Maas
8. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
9. Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep 
10. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
------
hey it's Lilyan. Grrr. so mad because i wrote EVERYTHING out yesterday and my laptop crashed. 
*sighs*
anyway, I wrote about how angela's list is really similar to mine. I had the House of Hades (everyone is waiting for this one. but at the same time I'm dreading this book),
 Her Dark Curiosity ( THAT ENDING),
 Ignite me (Warner<3),
 The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Noah whyyyy),
 Split Second (I seriously can't wait for this one. Trevor and everyonekdbfkhabdfjbaw. I just can't)
And Isla and the Happily Ever After (take your time stephanie <3)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Published.. Blogger Templates