Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas Eve ~



Aweehh, dang guys. Its almost Christmas Eve. Ha never mind it is Christmas Eve. But what a great time it must be for everyone else. I spent the evening in my room editing this blog and writing reviews. A great way to spend it huh? Definitely. Anyways, I hope everyone has a merry, merry Christmas and yeah that's all I got. Be nice kids, Santa doesn't like naughty children. Well, with the exception of Daemon Black of course ;D I'm just thankful to be home this Christmas. A few years ago, we were on vacation in Los Angeles and couldn't find food anywhere to eat since it was Christmas Eve and everywhere was closed. We didn't want to eat at our hotel (I don't even know man, I have strange parents) so we wandered the streets of Los Angeles for two hours looking for food until a cop came by and asked if we needed help. We said we wanted food. That was quite memorable dontcha think?

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ANGELAA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Published.. Blogger Templates