Monday 2 December 2013

The Hype HYpe HYPE

Does anyone else hate this? I'm not talking just books everyone likes but books like "The  Hunger Games" and "Divergent" Like wow, seriously? Is "The Hunger Games" that good? Nope, nope not at all in my opinion. Everyone, book readers, non-book readers are all like "omg!! Hunger games is sooo good!!! omgg!!!!!" Like can you not. Every time I hear this I want to rip my ears out. WHAT makes this book so good? I'm not even kidding, there's so many books that are way better than THG and I can't stand it.

Okay imagine this. You just read this really great book, a new favourite. You cant stop gushing about it to your nerdy book friends. Then BAM, one day, it announces that its going to have a movie adaption. You're happy right? Right. The next day, everyone starts talking about this amazing book they've read and that how its turning into a movie. You realize that those people are people who never read, but they are talking favourites with your favourite book. Won't you not get at least a little mad?

Alright, maybe its my pretty possessive personality but I just cant freaking stand it. Nope. I hate sharing. Get your own food. Get your own friends. Get your own favourite book. This one belongs to me. ME.

Sorry about that rant. I just needed to get that out. I'm sincerely sorry if this offended someone, or doesn't agree. I don't expect you to agree, its only my opinion.

angela *\^o^/*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Published.. Blogger Templates